Italy, Folgarida & Madonna di Campiglio 20-27 January 2019
Our trip to the stunningly beautiful Brenta Dolomites provides the perfect opportunity to sample Italian skiing and snowboarding at its very best. Based in the world class resort of Madonna di Campiglio.
This trip is to be booked in 2 ways. Firstly the coaching is provided by In Depth Snowsports and can be registered for here. The package holiday to accompany the coaching is provided by Brentaski and can be booked here
Coaching Fee: £220 per person . Coaching is every morning ( 5 days ) from first lifts to lunch time (approx 4 hours) leaving you the afternoon to practice what you have learned and enjoy your holiday!
Coaching is to be registered for here. The balance of £220 is to be paid by BACS (bank transfer) to In Depth Snowsports 20-45-45 50996149
Ski intermediate coaching (Full area pass needed )
Holiday package by Brentaski
There are two parts to the booking process, the Indepth Snowsports training and the trip itself.
Please ensure you have booked your training course before you book the trip.
The trip departs on Sunday 20th Jan 2019 and returns on Sunday 27th.
We will be based in the 3* Hotel Alpina in Italy’s premier ski resort, Madonna di Campiglio (pronounced Cam-pee-li-o).
The cost of this trip is:
In a twin room – £1,112 per person
In a triple room – £1,039 per person
In a quad room – £947 per person
Note there are no single rooms available.
- The cost is inclusive of
- Flight – Departs Manchester 07:15, arrives 10:25
- Baggage – 20kg
- Hotel (half Board)
- Lift pass – see below
- Equipment (if required)
- Lift Pass – all participants on the In-Depth 2019 trip will receive a FREE upgrade to the full area Ski Dolomiti lift pass.
- Flights: Regional supplements – “at the moment“, there is no supplement to depart from Manchester, if this changes it will be shown here. For other airports please contact BrentaSki .
- Ski/Board carriage – If you don’t require us to supply equipment there is a £20 discount, but this is less than the £80 airline will charge for ski carriage, so the supplement will be £60.
- Single rooms – There are no single rooms available.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us (yeah we know everyone says that, but we really mean it).
Indepth Snowsports for questions about the course, equipment, etc.
Brentaski for question about the resort, hotel, etc.